Saturday, August 6, 2011

welcome Ramadhan


Ramadhan is coming again and is to meaningful to all muslim people to celebrate it and fulfill all the ibadah and rules when fasting especially to all this club members and all touge enthusiast.

hello guys. its so long i m not updating the blog. since my car was accident and my father's car was sent back to home, i little bit slowly in my touge activity and due to my examination and i was full concentrate to my study now. but my passion of touge is still ignite my spirit. thanx to touge club enthusiast in Facebook provide me a lot of touge information, knowledge and supporting.

in this month, ramadhan month, touge activity is still run as usual. most of the touge activity was organized by touge-G members. thanx to Taka Kudut for inviting through RSVP for join the activity. i hope the touge run successfully no fatal especially in this blessing month.

i hope i still able to wish to all muslim people especially Touge Enthusiast for Selamat Berpuasa dan Selamat Hari Raya :)

Related Post