Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bukit Putus Midnight BBQ Touge 2012


hello guys..its seems a long time i m not updating the post here well i m so busy with my final year studying till i don't have much time for this but it doesn't mean can hold me for join the touge events. thanx to Cronical Dean coz willing to inviting me n brought me to Bukit Putus..orite close with my personal story.. on 12/5/2012 one of the big event was held at Bukit Putus organized by Kudut (Azraei Ruslim). this event supposed to be sequences of BPTC event but as all you know the event was cutting down by PDRM.. but anyway it is doesn't stop our passion to gathering together n touge like usual. in that night we all assemble to discussing about Touge as a new branch of motorsports in Malaysia such like Drift, Drag and Sprint. I hope we can made it n best luck to Wak Jemi n teams. The events was run successfully and we enjoyed together with BBQ. okay until next time meet on 26/27 May 2012 at PutraJaya :)

Related Post